Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Part-time art

Life's been really boring in Amreeka, though I'm glad thanksgiving break is coming up next week. Meanwhile, to kill boredom, I'm doing part-time art i.e photography and a few art projects. Sharing with you guys. Hope you like it. Would love to get feedback. :)


Because DPS (Dawood Public School) was/is the best school. On Earth. Everr <3


The more berry-er, the more life's merrier!
“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”-Kahlil Gibran
'Cause Fruits are the best, ripened goodies nature could gift us.


Nature's miraculous wonders, where I found my peace.
#drop my bag #garlands of flowers # clicks


When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
The hole through which Alice fell. And found herself. In Wonderland.


In wilderness I sense the beauty of life.
#chasing butterflies #pretty daisies

P.S: these are all my photography. Originals. Never copied.
Asfa Mohiuddin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I'm Awesome and you too know it :D
Learn to praise and dare to criticize